Top 10 Digital Marketing News from Last Week (October 20)
In this week Top 10 Digital Marketing News, we feature the latest poll on Canadian's online shopping behaviors, Google's slow growth in revenue, and Snapchat's first launch of ad campaign. Enjoy!
- Google Misses Estimates for Revenue, Earnings in Q3
- Snapchat will fire up its first ad campaign this weekend
- Facebook Advertises In Japan For The First Time
- Bing Ads Showing Twitter Followers In Ads
- Study: Millennials Want to Receive More Content From Their Banks
- How JetBlue Makes Every Employee a Marketer (and Avoids Doing What Delta Would Do)
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- BlackBerry's Comeback Plan Is Bearing Fruit — So Far
- Digital retail heads back to the future with old-fashioned stores
- Canadians are doing way more shopping online this year, poll shows ahead of frantic holiday season
Check out our other digital marketing news such as the Top 10 Digital Marketing News from Last Week (November 3) to stay updated with the latest digital marketing news.
If you have any questions, contact Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org.