Colocate your server in a professional environment with a blazing fast network.
Sometimes your web applications or use case may require specific hardware requirements. Smartt's Colocation services let you place your hardware in a professional run datacenter environment with direct connections to the fastest available networks, so you can:
- Control your hardware choices
- Choose your location
- Have optional dedicated connections between your office and our colocation facility
- Have environmental Control
Why Do Companies Need Server Colcoation?
Clients typically use our Colocation when they want complete control and ownership of their hardware.
Common Use Cases for Server Colocation:
Run Specialized Applications: Run specific applications that require custom hardware
Extend End-Of-Life Environments: Some applications may require legacy operating systems that are no longer allowed with cloud hosting services.
Create your own private cloud environment: Have the best of what cloud computing offers, without exposing your data to any cloud vendor platforms.
Control And Own Your Assets: Own your assets and have control over your budget and hardware capitalization.
Smartt is a different kind of Colocation provider - we have a whole team of cross-functional experts and consultants who can help you achieve your objectives based on the unique needs of your industry and situation. We would be happy to initiate a discussion with you and see if we might be a good fit as your managed hosting partner.
Why Smartt for Server Colocation?
As a Total Service Provider, Smartt's Managed Virtual Private Servers work in parallel with our Flexhour servers to help you ensure, accelerate, and create results.
We have multiple direct connections with each datacenter as well as over 65 peering partners such as Akamei, Microsoft, Yahoo, Shaw, Telus, AT&T, and Alibaba.
We have datacenters and additional point of presence's across North America in geographically disperse regions.
White Glove Remote Hand Services
We offer white glove remote hand services if you wish to have us do the work for you. We also offer optional FlexHours services across our IT Consulting, Web/Application Development, and Digital Marketing services.
Smartt Co-Location Catalogue
|Category||Component||1/4 rack - 10 U||1/2 rack - 20 U||Full rack - 40 U|
|Port Speed (Mbps)||100||100||100|
|Multi home Tier 1||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Data traffic report||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Custom Firewall Rules||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Power & HVAC||Power||7 A @ 110V||15 A @ 110V||2 x 15 A @ 110V|
|Back up UPS||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Smart PDU (8 outlet)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Redundant Cooling System||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|24/7 remote hands||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Network up time SLA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Onsite Work Space||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cancellation||30 days notice||30 days notice||30 days notice|
|Additional Services||IPV4 address||$2/IP/month|
|Network Drop||$50/Network Drop/month|
|Power||$30/A @110V /month|
- Currency based on hosting location (CAD, USD, EURO) and exclude taxes.
- 5% discount for 24 Month Term agreements when paid annually.
- IPv4 addresses may change if co-location package changed as a result of subnet change.
- Client assets must be standarized and compatible with local racks.
- Bandwdith and Power excess usage calculation based on actual usage in calendar month.
- Cancellation on M2M with 30 calendar day notice. For Term contracts of greater than 30 calendar days, balance of contract term due upon cancellation. Client forfeits any prepayments made for balance of Term.
- Late or delinquent payments will result in 2% monthly surchage. Client responsible for all fees genarated to pursue collection.
- Smartt can change terms of agreement, including cancel client Services with 30 day calendar notice.
- SLA: 100% uptime except for planned service events with 24 hours notice. Client eligible for chargeback of 1% total monthly revenue paid to Smartt per calendar month for every 1 minute of downtime, up to 100% of monthly revenue. Applicable for each SLA breach event, up to 2 per year. Client must request chargeback of Smartt in writing within 5 calendar days of breach. Chargeback void if client account delinquent at time of SLA breach (payment delinquency exceeds 30 days from invoice date). Chargeback amount determined by and subject to Smartt agreement.
- Support: E-mail/Telephone Support TTR (LOW) 8 Hours, (MED) 4 Hours, (URGENT) 30 Minutes.
- Smartt retains ownership of all cabinets, cabinet fixtures, network devices, cables, IP addresses, FOB's, badges and other items procured and provided to client for Term of Serivce.
- Smartt reserves the right to throttle, suspend, disconnect or otherwise modify client connection in event of: (a) active DDOS or other attack which impacts the Service for other clients or the Smartt network; (b) delinquency beyond 30 calendar days.
I try to do my own research and talk to other IT professionals, but it’s always good to get that expertise applied to your own specific situation. I found the discussions we had with Smartt really useful, especially around how we could make our systems more secure and robust.
- DANIEL VAZQUEZ, IT ADministrator, TRG Group benefits and Plans -
If you’re wondering whether your brand needs refreshing, stop wondering and talk to us about the Smartt Brand Strategy Roadmap. We’re happy to give you a free consultation and show you examples.Get a Free Proposal