Top 10 Digital Marketing News from Last Week (November 3)
Instagram shooked the world last week by introducing video ads. This new ad feature will help brands engage with mobile users and gain larger consumer reach. In addition to Instagram's video ads, Tumblr also released auto play videos last week to help advertisers connect with more consumers.
Here are the top 10 digital marketing news from last week:
- Instagram Video Ads Go Live Because Everything Good Must Come To An End
- Report: Mobile Grabbed One-Third Of Global Search Spend In Q3
- Tumblr Is Rolling Out Its First Autoplay Video Ads Today
- Smartphone M-Commerce Revenues Grew 141 Percent In Q3 — Report
- Will He Ever Return? Head Of Google’s Web Spam Team Matt Cutts Extends Leave Into 2015
- Kraft Says It Rejects 75% to 85% of Digital Ad Impressions Due to Quality Concerns
- Chinese Search Giant Baidu Reports $2.2 Billion In Revenue For 3Q 2014
- Adobe Looks to Bridge Gap Between Mobile and Desktop
- Twitter & IBM Announce Partnership To Bring Data Insights To Enterprises
- Why Mobile Payments Are a Millennial Must
Check out our last week's digital marketing news if you didn't have a chance to read last week's news!