Top 10 Digital Marketing News from Last Week (September 15)
In addition to Apple, Facebook, Samsung, and Twitter made it to our top 10 digital marketing news from last week with their humorous and mockery ads, new eCommerce function, or video view count feature.
Here's our list of last week's top digital marketing news:
- Samsung Mocks Apple – Again
- Twitter Officially Begins Testing 'Buy' Button
- Apple Watch Opens New Doors in Local Search
- Enterprise Local Marketing Automation Tools – New Market Intelligence Report
- Google To Start Bumping Ad Copy For Extensions In Mobile Search Ads
- Half of Digital Consumption coming via Mobile: ComScore
- Facebook Adds Traffic Counts to Videos
- Amazon Tops List of Google's 25 Biggest Search Advertisers
- Twitter Meeting With Data Partners Signals Plans for Gnip Future
- If You Block an Ad, Facebook Now Wants to Know Why
If there's a story that you find particularly interesting, please let us know why in the comments section below or tweet us the @SmarttCanada!