Full Charge Bookkeeper
Smartt is in search of a Bookkeeper to join and grow with our team. If you are an impeccable professional, are so detail oriented you can spot the difference between a “.” and a “,” from 10 feet away, like technology, genuinely love working with people, don't shy away from a challenge, and have a keen mind that is ready to learn and grow, then we want to hear from you!
About Your Role
Our ideal Bookkeeper doesn’t shy away from technology. They dream about numbers, think consolidating financial statements should be an Olympic sport and deeply appreciate the role of Accounting and Finance in a growing company. At your core, you will be responsible for record keeping and all internal accounting activities while at the same time creating a WOW impact with any interaction you have with clients, partners and team members.
What's in it for you?
· $57,000+ Salary (adjusted upwards with commensurate experience)
· 15 paid holidays per year (plenty of flexibility and support for work hours)
· Extended health and dental benefits following probation
· BC MSP premium coverage
· Your phone bill paid (Up to $75/month)
· Free Internet connection at home
· Company sponsored & paid education plan that helps you learn and grow
· Company sponsored & paid technology fund (so you can get great gear!)
What will you be doing?
· Full cycle accounting
· Cash flow management and reporting
· Account receivable and payable
· Client administration and billing
· Payroll and benefit administration
· Other related duties as assigned
$57,000+ Salary (adjusted upwards with commensurate experience)
· 1-3 years of experience in working in fast paced, dead-line driven accounting environment
· Intermediate proficiency with productivity software, MS Office Suite particularly Excel
· Strong skills in using accounting software applications (Sage, Chargebee, Xero or other cloud based accounting software and applications)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills over telephone, e-mail and in-person
· Meticulous documentation skills
· Ability to work both independently and in team settings